Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Secret Santaness!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulstrifer

Secret Santaness!  Empty
PostSubject: Secret Santaness!    Secret Santaness!  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:00 am

(( In order to save our sanity I am making this little thread so everyone can share in the awesome Secret Santa I did. Merry Christmas Mythee. I do hope you enjoy the insanity!))

The runes dominated the small valley, turning it into a graveyard of sorts. Many of the trees in the area were scarred or burnt. Fire had ravaged the small area at one time, though by the looks of things it was long ago. The bricks, old and crumbling, were charred and falling out of place from years of neglect.

While most of the city remained intact, the outer wall had long since fallen. The traveler, cloaked in soft grey, moved while her blaze orange eyes took in the scene of the ruins carefully. The shrouded figure glided past the rubble of the outer wall seeking the allure of a possible well. The need for water over powered all other immediate needs. The promise from the village before this, made the traveler move with confidence. As the people had stated, in the center of the old city a spring bubbled clean, clear water into a basin.

The figure leaned over the slightly distorted surface seeking a reflection even if it was going to be slightly rippled. Staring back were blaze orange eyes. Long fingers brushed the hood back, spilling long dark hair across the womans shoulders. Her elegant face was marked with a single crescent moon centered on her forehead and turned up toward her hairline. The blue ink was dark against her pale skin. For a moment she pressed one cool finger against the tattoo and traced the horned moon from one side to the other. A small sigh left her as she let her hand settle on the edge of the basin. This face had gotten her into more trouble than she could have ever imagined.

Shaking the thoughts from her mind she dipped her hands into the water. The small current danced across her skin as she drew the water to her lips to drink. When her thirst was satisfied she filled the water-skin she carried at her hip. The air held a bite to it, with Autumn riding the heels of springs retreat. The sky over her head was grey and buffeted by soft clouds. Something in her wanted to see those clouds open up with a down poor of rain. A tiny frown curved her face... rain... that was never something she wished for. She turned away from the basin to observe the ruins that surrounded her.

The stones that had fallen were crumbling and broken, even those still standing were misshapen by weather.
The woman moved toward a building that remained mostly upright. One hand traced the wall of what might have been a home. As if she could see its life, she closed her eyes. Only the darkness of her lids met her and those orange orbs fluttered open. She marveled for a bit her fingers pausing over a deep gouge in the side of the building.
What had these walls seen?
What secrets did they hide?

Shaking her head the woman broke from her thoughts. Of course she remembered the stories. Siege, war, and battle. She knew exactly what this city had seen. Oh but how beautiful it must have been in its glory day. As she moved on along the white stones her foot tapped against something. Her eyes turned down seeking the object her foot had dislodged from its rest. A clay jug settled back into the overgrown green. The tall grass almost hid the piece. She stepped daintily over it and continued to wander. The woman passed up the abandoned weapons also, keeping to the path. On occasion her cloak snagged as it fluttered out behind her, but it did not slow her down.

Somewhere ahead of her something else was moving through the old city.

(( Theres part one! XD))
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

Secret Santaness!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santaness!    Secret Santaness!  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:16 am

((Gage says she won't be here to post her SS around the 24th or xmas so she's posting it in advance. I said it was okay since I already knew her SS was going to be for me. She got the special case of having to make it for the organizer xD;; ))

It's really pretty so far. I enjoyed reading it! OvO Which of your characters is that, by the way? o3o I don't know them well, we haven't RPed much. xDD
I can't wait for the critter stuff to happen <3

And thank you so much for doing this even if you got assigned to me! ;v; <33
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
Soulstrifer

Secret Santaness!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santaness!    Secret Santaness!  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:35 pm

((<3<3 Dont worry hun I dont mind it at all! I actualy really enjoyed this. This is actualy another of my OC's from a small fantasy rp I have going with a friend... the events fit best into her world so thats where i threw it into. Her name comes up in a bit you also momentarily meet her partner in crime and learn a bit of her back ground but yeah its a gradual introduction to the critter stuffs cause i dont like to jump into stuff without a real reason for whats happening. but the next chapter will be bigger XD))
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

Secret Santaness!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santaness!    Secret Santaness!  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 am

((Awesome, this sounds like an epic adventure. @v@ <33 *wiggles in anticipation*))
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Secret Santaness!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santaness!    Secret Santaness!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Santaness!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Talk (OOC Board) :: Prose Factory-
Jump to: