Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Uh, another art thing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karina

Karina

Character sheet
Name:: Karina
Classification: Level 3 Enemy

Uh, another art thing? Empty
PostSubject: Uh, another art thing?   Uh, another art thing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Uh yeah! I don't actually understand much of anything, but I've been mulling around with character choices and stuff while I wait for the details to go up. I decided between these two girls....well, unless girls are something that I should not be playing? I will change that then but....yeah, these two are the most likely to exist within this universe without too much alteration to their personalities and backstories????

Uh, another art thing? UaiWA
Well...these are the two as 'normal' as I dare to draw them, before they end up with a design upheval when i figure out what/who they are gonna be and....stuff...Right, uh...names are Richie (green hair) and Mikki (blonde)

Uh, another art thing? V61lVl

uh, horridly blurry but this is a design i was mulling over for Richies' back. She has a few more I have not bothered to put alot of detail in, but I won't bother with too much for either of them untill I get a green light or am....told to choose? I am shooting in the dark

Uh, another art thing? H8P3K

uh.....and the one more. Mikkis' coat is still being changed as i draw it over and over but...yeah. I mean, my main concerns with either of these two are if they are 'allowed' in the first place and like....Things will definetly change? Obviously Richies' hair colour will...mostly because i am hoping to make her a metal, so that will obviously be a difference. But like, the vitiligo? If that's totally not cool, that's fine and I'll just either not use her or scrap it or...something.

Or, yeah? Just waiting on the rules and guidelines and then I will decide on one, they both have pros and cons that I would enjoy playing and...I was also going to ask if it was too out of place for a character to have a pup? Or is everything pretty much skinned and eaten? Or....okay, maybe I should just shut up and wait aaahhfdjka

Right, enough embarassing myself for one day /ollies out
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: Uh, another art thing?   Uh, another art thing? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Your style is amazing and I love what you did with Mikki's skin ouo So much delishus pigmentation. I hope you get to use your OCs, they look like tremendous fun!

Girls are definitely allowed from what I could see on Gaia! I guess we haven't seen much of them around yet, have we? Worry not though. Chimaera can fill in as a substitute girl whenever the situation calls for it! *SHOT*
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
Karina

Karina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Uh, another art thing?   Uh, another art thing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:21 am

Aahhgfdjs thank you! I do enjoy Mikki's skin condition as well, but from what I gather looking to weird in this universe is likely to get you killed? So although it is a cool aesthetic trait and i do have a skin deformation tied into all her universe traits, if it is too out of place I will probably not use her and stick with Richie...although to be honest she might not be as fun, as Mikki has an easier personality for me to understandgfjk wait sorry i am rambling aahh

Omg also yor character looks so cool too, i love the tattoos and the way you've drawn the facepaint over his nose and brow :>
Back to top Go down
BewilderMe

BewilderMe

Character sheet
Name:: Porkchop
Classification: Dinner Meat

PostSubject: Re: Uh, another art thing?   Uh, another art thing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:51 pm

These are fucking awesome I adore your style.

Girls are a-okay! I have a couple I just haven't posted pictures of them yet!
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Uh, another art thing?   Uh, another art thing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:38 am

Oh, wow, I love your character designs and style!!! Richie and Mikki both look so cool I can't wait to see them played sdguhe and also Richies' hair and back designs are so pretty. <3
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Uh, another art thing?   Uh, another art thing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:26 pm

A belated than you for the lovely comments! Since these, I have chosen on playing Mikki and I have also created a brother for her, descriptions after the images.

Uh, another art thing? St0j4

Mikaela 'Mikki' Mirinescu (She has a name lolidk?) is looking like she might end up being a southern hunter, possibly partners with her brother unless there are reasons for hunters to have different partners and/or Alton doesn't count because he takes care of the birds and does not fight. I am drawing her for all intents and purposes 'normal' because i don't know if i wanna do any gem stuff with her cause I am definetly having difficulty wrapping my head around it, go me.

She has two dogs, a shadewolf with blue hemoluminescence named Marmalade (who is her mount) and a tiny fluffy useless pup named Braxton. I kinda want to have it that she fights with a giant clock arrow, sharpened around the edges and tied to her arm to double as a shield. This is just the one idea.

Uh, another art thing? RQQZn

Alton Mirinescu ('Bird Man' or 'Oriole' are the nicknames I have so far) is also a southern hunter- and his life is pretty much looking after birds. He also owns a hangglider that requires alot of attention, practice and dedication to fly. Its resulted in many scars and broken bones over the years, and he doesn't always land correctly after all these years, but he has enough skill with one to know how to take off and fly it.

He's extremely attached to the birds he looks after, and the random ones that fly about. He is very attentive and careful, and is also really good with kids. He's very spiritual and may or may not be wearing anything under all those skirt layers...

pencil lines only, the colour washed some of it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh, another art thing?   Uh, another art thing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh, another art thing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Talk (OOC Board) :: Arts Here!-
Jump to: