Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Rinas' cast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karina

Karina

Character sheet
Name:: Karina
Classification: Level 3 Enemy

Rinas' cast Empty
PostSubject: Rinas' cast   Rinas' cast I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Okay ahh giving this a go

NAME: Mikki Mirenescu
GENETICS: (i had my eye on citrine but it has not as of yet been fleshed out?)
FACTION: Southern Hunters
GOALS/MOTIVATIONS: Immature in every way, her major concern with life only seems to be to keep from being bored. Her occupation as a scout was a way for her to explore and go on adventures.
PERSONALITY: Has very little concern for the misgivings and problems of other people. She is bad at comfort and has trouble actually caring about other people to that degree (she even has this problem with her own family, it is a personality fault of hers). However, once she knows someone well enough, she does have the courtesy of going through the motions of consoling. She has very little concern for her health and wellbeing, being addicted to adventure and a bit of an adrenaline junkie. She hates sitting still and being bored, and has little concern for how people react to her personality. (While these traits could be described as a sociopath, it is not exactly so by definition, she just craves stimulation).
APPEARANCE:
Blonde hair with natural streaks of copper, brown and darker blonde, messy fringe tied back ina braid that reaches to her butt. Grey-blue eyes, blonde eyelashes. Has a skin condition called vitilligo, which results in her naturally coppery skin tone being spotted/blotched with very pale 'white' skintone all over her body. Wears an assortment of clashing clothes, including blue cowboy boots.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Drawn by Gale!!!)

INVENTORY/FAVORITE ITEMS: (thus far undetermined?)

She also has two dogs, a Lumohound named Marmalade and a fluffy useless mutated shit named Braxton. I had someone drawing them for me but that has not happened quite yet
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

Character sheet
Name:: Karina
Classification: Level 3 Enemy

Rinas' cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinas' cast   Rinas' cast I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:17 pm

NAME: Alton Mirenescu
GENETICS: he....is just normal human as far as I...have figured out
FACTION: Southern Hunters, birdkeeper
OCCUPATION: birdkeeper, maintains the roost and cares for the multitudes of birds he rakes in somehow
GOALS/MOTIVATIONS: Altons' main concern in life is looking after his birds, his family and most importantly, his sister. His primary motivation in life can be summarized down to 'survival'.
PERSONALITY: He is highly spiritual and very positive. Whatever his gods are, he holds them in high regard though he is hesitant to share his beliefs freely. He is a 'mother hen' kind of character, fussing over others to ridiculous extents and always willing to have a sit and a chat. Very, very unlike his sister, and may be the one who has to explain her the majority of the time to innocent strangers.
APPEARANCE: Shaggy unkempt black hair, swept to one side and tied on the right side of his face. Numerous feathers kept about his person. Most of his clothes are salvaged, with a skirt that is made up of at least ten different kinds of fabric and material. Always barefoot. Green stripe tattoos across his face and chest, with scars all over his arms from his avian friends.

He is the one holding Mikki in the drawing by Gale in Mikkis' bio. Also, here:

Back to top Go down

Rinas' cast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: Path to Shatterdown :: The Roost-
Jump to: