Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

with love from Romanistan...

Go down 
+5
InkAbyss
Silence
BewilderMe
Riparian
Radioactive_Parasol
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet
Name:: Rae
Classification: -->-->--->---> ~~~d(-_-)b~~~~

with love from Romanistan... Empty
PostSubject: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Okay... cuz i sitll have yet to even create Ace's profile.. I'm just going to post some pictures of the twins so you guys can get some concrete visuals of them...

watch ouuttttt we're coming to get youuuuuuuuuu

with love from Romanistan... DSCN0448
That's them, and their aunt Keja, in the middle. I'm working on coloring a version of this now, hopefully it shall be up within the next decade or so....

with love from Romanistan... Macesmoking

Zis is a picture of the lady twin smoking in a bathroom stall like the classy thing she is

with love from Romanistan... Merickshaded

Drawing of Merick.. looking slightly thrown off. As if someone had the nerve to interrupt him whilst in the middle of trying to seduce someone. EUughh??

with love from Romanistan... Scarves

Drawing of the twins after they decided to set up camp in my friend's mom's closet after discovering she had a secret hoard of beautiful Gypsy scarves. Happens.

with love from Romanistan... Panel6

Them and their violin virtuoso awesomeness... apologizes for the crappy quality. t'was a camera photo.. not a scan

with love from Romanistan... Twinsies
By darkerlikeness at 2010-05-09

I believe some of you may have already seen this before... here we have the twins viciously assaulting Dez's character, Jack, with sexy Eastern European love. A quote from Merick, while this was going on was, and I quote: "Would it be ahh.. how do you say in English? Crossing personal bubble if I suddenly thrust my tongue deep into your empty eye socket?" To which I'm near certain Jack's response was something along the lines of, "Um.. yes. Yes it would be." That shadowy creature fading into the shadows back there? That's Ace, by the way. More on him later.

Last edited by Radioactive_Parasol on Tue May 11, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:40 pm

also.. i can't for the life of me figure out how to just post the pictures within the forum board itself, instead of having to post a link.. i feel like this shouldn't be as difficult as i'm being led to believe, but um.. HOWDOYOUDOIT?????
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:50 pm

You need to put the pictures on imageshack or photobucket, and photobucket provides "forum codes" to post the pictures C8

DON'T WORRY RAE I'LL LEARN YOU AN INTERNET.
Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:24 pm

i originally tried to set up an account on photobucket... but a lot of my drawings are saved as .tif files, and wouldn't upload for some reason.... rrrrrr technology!!!
Back to top Go down
BewilderMe

BewilderMe

Character sheet
Name:: Porkchop
Classification: Dinner Meat

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:23 pm

I can't view any of them, they are set to private? What is this teasing?!

EDIT: Disregard this, I suck cocks.

Last edited by BewilderMe on Mon May 10, 2010 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:37 pm

i shall amend this!!!
Back to top Go down
Silence

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:56 pm

I agree! Rae, you tease! <3
Back to top Go down
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:45 pm

okay! so i uploaded the pictures onto Imageshack without any problem, but when i tried to upload them on here, in anything other than the thumbnail setting, the images were HUGE i mean.. they were fucking HUMONGOUS.. seriously.. they were at least 8x lifesized... how does one amend this?????
Back to top Go down
Silence

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Sheesh this thing is not being gentle to you so far XD
Back to top Go down
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:51 pm

it is not! not at all!! i went back to photobucket, and it was kinder in terms of the size, but wouldn't allow me to upload the individual merick and mace photos, i believe because they are saved as .tiff files. they just won't even show up in the option for uploading... which angers me greatly.. but some have turned out nicely!
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:07 pm

OOOOH I like the looks of them. Can't wait to see them in action.

And the twins/jack picture is just AWESOME, the image and the dialogue behind it XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:10 pm

mnbdfsmbhMHSBDHDMSFBSM

I LOVE THE WAY YOU COLOR. LOVE. <3 THE TWINS ARE AWESOME, SO VERY AWESOME. <3
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
BewilderMe

BewilderMe

Character sheet
Name:: Porkchop
Classification: Dinner Meat

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:55 am

<3 I think the sleeping picture is my favorite. So cute! They all are really good, I love how pointy... pfft forgive me, I just woke up. My brain is spazzing. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:28 pm

it would be AWESOME if i could find someone for them to play with.....
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Ohh, I love your faces! owo
My favorite one is the loverly lady twin smoking in a bathroom- that one I would totally want to put in a fancy picture frame and hang on my wall. Make me look like a classy art-collector. XD Nice work!
Back to top Go down
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:12 pm

anything you ever really need to know about the Rosalinds follows. the two characters dialogging are their best friend Sydney (who may just make it into the 3rd Gen batch...), and a former significant other to one of the twins.

sorry my writing is kinda small and messy. for a few of the more indecipherable ones, i included some typed out captions at the bottom of the drawing.

with love from Romanistan... Pg1nx
By darkerlikeness at 2010-05-15
with love from Romanistan... Pg21q
with love from Romanistan... Pg3zx
caption: "umm.. can i help you?"
with love from Romanistan... Pg4
caption: "I don't want to sound bad when i say this... cuz i'm not trying to be racist, or stereotyping, or ethnic profiling or anything like that, and i wish to make that abundantly clear before I say this..."
with love from Romanistan... Pg5h
with love from Romanistan... Pg6j
with love from Romanistan... Pg7
Back to top Go down
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:29 am

PFFFFFT, your art reminds me of the artwork in The Sandman!! This is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Thank you! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:22 pm

FIRST DAY IN THE DIRGE!!!!!

[img]with love from Romanistan... Rosalindandaerroh Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Drawing I decided to do for the first scene with Aerroh and Rosalind. I'd like, ideally, to make a drawing for each scene i end up playing in. we'll see how that goes. It didn't turn out to be incredibly accurate in terms of portraying the scene, but i started drawing it before I knew the twins weren't to make it through their first tooth-dog battle fully conscious. ah well. i think the thing that makes me happiest about this drawing and the scene in general is that Mace cavorts around for pretty much the entire scene completely topless for her first day in the dirge. because that is pretty much classic Mace.[b]
Back to top Go down
Silence

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:46 pm

That is great! I love it!

Yeah... I looked at it and went, "Wait... Why is she topless?! ... Oh yeah." and then I laughed. :]
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:04 pm

Those buildings with bridge between are now totally canon B8<
Back to top Go down
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:59 pm

@Ann -- Thankeee! your hot mess was fun to draw ^_^

@Dez-- ..Canon?
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:14 am

As in IT IS A PART OF THE STORY NOW.
Back to top Go down
Silence

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:43 pm

hehe! :]
Back to top Go down
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet

PostSubject: new drawing whoaaa   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Just colored my FIRST EVER PICTURE THROUGH PHOTOSHOP!!! feel rather accomplished, yet still extremely behind considering where I wish I would be by this point in my life. Ah well. So much to learn...

with love from Romanistan... Papuszacolored

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Merick and Mace waking up after one of their multiple deaths discarded like a piece of trash among the sewer rats, one of which pulls them back into liveness. Her name is Papusza.

Tell me whatchoo think!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: with love from Romanistan...   with love from Romanistan... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

with love from Romanistan...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Archive :: .B Archive :: Here Be Arts [Archive]-
Jump to: