Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

By the By's Studio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

By the By's Studio Empty
PostSubject: By the By's Studio   By the By's Studio I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:57 am

Must. Post. ART.
Back to top Go down
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

By the By's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the By's Studio   By the By's Studio I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:20 am

Allright! Time to spameth.

So, for those of you who have already met him, this is Rafael. For those who have no met him, please do give him a chance XDDD You'll understand what I mean when you've seen the reaction of the seasoned RP-ers that have interacted with him.
That doesn't stop the fact that he's an asshole, but I don't want people to judge a book by it's cover.

By the By's Studio What_why_do_i_even_draw_him_by_by_the_by-d4ms7pg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay~! Next up is Yanni and Destiny! Don't mess with Yanni or you'll hear from Destiny too. She'll rip your face off. But aside from that she's a little quiet, nice enough when you get to know her. Yanni is who he is, I need not say more. 8D For those who have met him you'll know.

Yanni belongs to YanniMorePlz, it's his character, but I like to draw the Russia.

By the By's Studio Constr10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viiiinnncceeeee~~ <3 I'm sure I'll be able to use him more here now that some things are changing. Or at least I hope XD

By the By's Studio There_10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right then, I'll stop spamming y'all for now. XD
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

By the By's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the By's Studio   By the By's Studio I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:36 am

I think that's the best ref for Raf. Its spores will serve the upcoming mold culture well.
You need to make a profile for Raf that puts his hidden qualities into words or hints at them. Oh wait, his quality is to play the violin. PLAY THE VIOLIN, RAF.

The Yanni Destiny poster style art is one of my favorite things in your gallery. I've already told you how much I love it. 8D Nice difference in head shapes, too!

For some reason I keep hallucinating Eglantine attacking Vince's hair in that picture. Speaking of which... his hair used to be a lot more colorful. What will Saga have to comment on now before getting hit by a plane? Woe!!
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

By the By's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the By's Studio   By the By's Studio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the By's Studio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Talk (OOC Board) :: Arts Here!-
Jump to: