Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Partnering Thread!

Go down 
+18
Tiffykins
InkAbyss
YanniMorePlz
ZygomaticProcess
xsparky
Radioactive_Parasol
turkoizdog
riiiiiii
By the By
Karina
Mink
DaJiboo
Silence
Roonie
tremblerjuliet
Raccoon Recon
Mythee
Riparian
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:57 pm

An OOC thread for finding a partner for your character! I guess people just post their character that needs some partnering and... maybe a few interesting things about them MAYBE YOU COULD DO IT LIKE A PERSONALS AD?

Whatever works, do it here.
Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:44 pm

ASHKE AND JASK NEED PARTNERS. One's a monster-loving zombie freak and the other is a REALLY DAMN TALL mute guy with chains and an obnoxious hoodie.

The former may get you killed and the latter's hoodie may get you killed by giving away your position. SOUNDS FUN RIGHT?

right...

Anyway yeah these guys are open for partners.
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Epic -> Eccentric 11 year old brainy creepiness-loving imp. Even without psychic/physical mods, sharp objects are sharp objects and heavy blunt objects are heavy blunt objects and agile monkey children are agile monkey children. Especially since fights are the MOST FUN EVER, apparently.
"Sane" but you can expect a some internet withdrawal going on. D'8 And uh. She's a killable character. o3o;;

I think Ashke and Epic would really spend too much time giggling at monsters. They would both be better off with a partner with less similar interests, just to annoy the other guys more. Kekeke.

But methinks Jask is a good idea for Epic. o3o But the question is... would you enjoy RPing Jask and Epic as a team? OvO
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Actually Epic is a perfect partner for Jask, considering his protectiveness and how he can kinda be monstery himself, once he starts using his chains. He'd let Epic ride on his shoulders and everything and he loves kiddos C8
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:29 pm

HUZZAHS! 8'D And baaawh <3
Yeah Epic can talk enough for two people anyways

SO *EDITCHARACTERSHEET*
Looking forwards to partnering her with Jask hehe @v@
Back to top Go down
Raccoon Recon

Raccoon Recon

Character sheet
Name:: Pillz
Classification: Asslord

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:04 pm

ALL OF MY SHITHEADS NEED PARTNERS AS OF RIGHT NOW

There's Marmion the self-altering psycho doctor, Ben the grumpy chain smoking hobo, and Daiquiri the braided, perverted, happy-go-lucky boy soldier 8T I can give a boat load of extra info to whoever dares ask.

ALL OF THEM ARE HONESTLY TERRIBLE PARTNERS FFFFF
Back to top Go down
http://scribblepillz.tumblr.com
tremblerjuliet

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:06 pm

I have a shithead.

He's super vague and creepy.

Someone.
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:53 pm

I have one more who needs a partner, Julya the medic. ANY TAKERS?
Back to top Go down
Roonie

Roonie

Character sheet
Name:: Roonie//Toko
Classification: Procrastinator

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:18 pm

*raises Caddie's hand*

Grumperz needs a paaartttneeeeerrrr
Back to top Go down
http://roonie-o3o.deviantart.com
Silence

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:17 pm

My little idiot, Aerroh, doesn't have a partner... Not that anyone would probably want to deal with him anyway.
Back to top Go down
DaJiboo

DaJiboo

Character sheet
Name:: The Fonz
Classification: EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:53 pm

*trumpet fanfare*
HEAR YE HEAR YE!

THE GREAT KNIGHT, SIR RUSTY, SEEKS A SQUIRE OF BENEVOLENT NATURE, WITH A DESIRE TO LEARN AND TO SERVE FOR THE CHANCE TO ONE DAY ATTAIN THE GREATNESS OF KNIGHTHOOD HIMSELF.

My name is Sir Rusty, and I approve this message!
*thumbs up, shining teeth smile*

*helmet flap falls down and closes. banging noise*
My thooth! I thipped my thoooooth!!!....
Back to top Go down
Mink

Character sheet
Name:: Mink
Classification: Sparkledog

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:45 pm

am i too late? LOL.

uh, penn needs a brooding buddy. or someone who can kick toothdog butt for him because otherwise he's screwed.
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

Character sheet
Name:: Karina
Classification: Level 3 Enemy

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:21 pm

EDIT: got him a buddy!

aaaahhhh, Nikodim is up for a partner, if anyone is interested /DERPDERP
Back to top Go down
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:48 am

My Destiny will need a partner...lol...

I need someone that won't totally balk when they meet her the first time. She is very tall, with monster hands and legs and ...

*SPOILER*

She will be naked the first time you meet her!! Someone?! Oh yeah!! And she is 3rd generation....so she won't be on for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:47 pm

GUYS DESTINY IS TOTALLY AWESOME, SHE HAS A COMMON NAME ON THE INTERNET *SHOT* (Lol xD) BUT SHE'S AN EFFIN HUMAN XENOMORPH THING. Xenomorphs are beautiful!awesome!win.

And XQ is getting her own laptop soon, RIIIIIGHT?! D<

If I didn't feel like I had my hands full with Epic and Cayenne and the RP we'z gonna make in RofL I would make another char to play with Destiny ;v; ;v; ;v; Uhuuuu

OKAY RIGHT SO. Someone partner with the naked Des- WAIT A SECOND DO I DETECT FUTURE GOLDEN ARMPIT HAIR SIGHTINGS. It's like a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow okay I sound like some weird perv but it's more like the admiration a little girl would have for unicorns so there.
Back to top Go down
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:31 am

Just BTW Mythee, READ HER CHARACTER DESCRIPTION. NOT XENOMORPH ANYMORE -legasp!-

EDIT: She has been partenered up!

Last edited by Xenomorph-Queen on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:50 am

Ishi's gonna' be bringing in a Third Gen, so maybe ask her about Hejin?

I FEEL BAD POSTING FOR HER BUT SHE LACKS CONSTANT INTERNET HAPPYTIMES.
Back to top Go down
riiiiiii

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:53 pm

SO WHO WANTS A HYPER LITTLE BALL OF ADRENALIN AND BATTLEMADNESS?

Gin needs to have someone to keep her from jumping off too many buildings.
Back to top Go down
turkoizdog

turkoizdog

Character sheet
Name::
Classification:

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:21 pm

This is Priscilla Burton. Call her Elle. Seriously, do it, because if you call her Priscilla, she'll probably slap you. She loves a good battle of wits (even with an unarmed opponent) and is generally very sarcastic/quick-witted/opinionated. She has a strong head and a sharp tongue, is very independent, and has the power to "just know" things (like intuition, but more random). She likes foreign films, long walks on the beach, and making fun of cliches.

Sooo... Elle can has partner?
Back to top Go down
http://silencecanbeviolent.wordpress.com
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet
Name:: Rae
Classification: -->-->--->---> ~~~d(-_-)b~~~~

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:22 pm

hey guys! Um yeah.. my twins needa partner! hmm... Merick and Mace enjoy excessive snuggling, loud eastern European techno music, peanut butter and jelly, rats, running rapidly in circles, and long walks on the beach (or through the ruins, as the setting may have it..) discussing nothing in particular.

if interested, please contact me through pm, chat, or telepathy, whichever.
Back to top Go down
Roonie

Roonie

Character sheet
Name:: Roonie//Toko
Classification: Procrastinator

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:36 am

I guess..........I need a partner for Lyov now? ): An I am so sorryyyyy s-school was just---*cry*

But I can change his gen now too and stuff :U
Back to top Go down
http://roonie-o3o.deviantart.com
xsparky

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:20 pm

Hey! Seeking partner for my loverly little third gen Roric Keats. Stupid-happy sort of fellow that I think would be an actually pretty good buddy to someone. Umm...I think it might be better if he's partnered with someone a little more serious or clever, just to balance out all the reckless ideas. He also has a very strong accent. Just a warning that whoever he is paired with might not understand him for the first little bit.
But overall- I think he's still nice XD Hmmm, hmmmm. Sorta. Yup. A real catch.
Back to top Go down
ZygomaticProcess

ZygomaticProcess

Character sheet
Name:: Angieface
Classification: Ghost type

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Well, Edgar was originally going up as a potential partner for Peachpunk's Miss Mai, but since we decided she'd probably rather stab him in the neck than tolerate him, he's totally up for grabs right now. c:

So, if someone can put up with a well-meaning but slightly whimpy bookworm, you'll earn yourself a pretty handy ally and asset. I figure he'd play good support for someone more suited for direct altercations, but if driven into a corner he should be able to hold his own for a little while, at least.
Back to top Go down
YanniMorePlz

YanniMorePlz

Character sheet
Name:: Yanni Jita
Classification: Is no problem.... wait...... err is problem

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 pm

ZygomaticProcess wrote:
Well, Edgar was originally going up as a potential partner for Peachpunk's Miss Mai, but since we decided she'd probably rather stab him in the neck than tolerate him, he's totally up for grabs right now. c:

So, if someone can put up with a well-meaning but slightly whimpy bookworm, you'll earn yourself a pretty handy ally and asset. I figure he'd play good support for someone more suited for direct altercations, but if driven into a corner he should be able to hold his own for a little while, at least.

I'll take you up on that with my character Eamon I'll write up a Bio tonight ^^
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Sanders needs a partner for third gen! Who wants an enraged robot they can boss around?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Partnering Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnering Thread!   Partnering Thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partnering Thread!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next