Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

awful things

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chiaroscuro

awful things Empty
PostSubject: awful things   awful things I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:17 am

NOT REALLY ART

here to prove the point SORT OF MIKHAIL the only part I like is his hair that was fun to color. the rest NOT SO MUCH.

in other news I will never learn how to draw clothes

awful things Mikhail
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

awful things Empty
PostSubject: Re: awful things   awful things I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:23 am

You did a good job, yay, Mikhail! <3 Don't put yourself down, glad you added him, I know you were nervous posting, but yayyyyy, happy you did! <3
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
chiaroscuro

awful things Empty
PostSubject: Re: awful things   awful things I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:06 am

SOB THANK YOU ABBY alskhg still don't like that one but THIS ONE CAME OUT BETTER AT LEAST

just a really rough scarborough sketch I know chest tick is oversized

awful things Scarborough2
Back to top Go down
Silence

awful things Empty
PostSubject: Re: awful things   awful things I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:05 am

They look cool! I like Mikhail's hair color. *stare*
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

awful things Empty
PostSubject: Re: awful things   awful things I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:32 pm

I like Scarborough especially and you did his chest-tick SO WELL I like it, I like it Cx
Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

awful things Empty
PostSubject: Re: awful things   awful things I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Give yourself a bit more credit! xD I like the colors in the first one, they complement each other well. 8'D And I think the main problem with the clothes is that Mikhail's scarf has both loose ends coming out from under the scarf. o3o;; I think usually there's one end coming out the bottom and one end coming out from the top... but idk, I could be wrong! XD

...And you're good at hands. OVO

The scarborough sketch looks good and the proportions are right! Also, I keep forgetting that chest ticks exist xD;;
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
chiaroscuro

awful things Empty
PostSubject: Re: awful things   awful things I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:51 pm

THANK YOU GUYS SOB YOU'RE ALL SO NICE ;W;

oh and mythee ABOUT THE SCARF AHAHAHHA sob I know there shouldn't be two ends like that but I actually did that on purpose because I spent SO LONG TRYING TO MAKE THAT PART OF HIS BACK AND THE WHOLE FRONT PART OF HIS SHIRT LOOK RIGHT and suffice to say it was not going well SO brilliant solution cover bad anatomy up with scarf even if there should not be two ends showing WHY NOT.

So that's why it's like that. xD AND THANK YOU adsklgh normally I am really really bad at hands actually it only looks decent because I reffed the hand. xDD;;

I'M GLAD THE CHEST TICK IS OK I drew that part pretty fast so I wasn't really expecting it to be accurate. SO I'M VERY GLAD IT IS. owo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

awful things Empty
PostSubject: Re: awful things   awful things I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

awful things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Archive :: .B Archive :: Here Be Arts [Archive]-
Jump to: