Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like?

Go down 
+4
DaJiboo
Mythee
BewilderMe
Riparian
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like? Empty
PostSubject: CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like?   CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:27 pm

People got to talking about it on cbox SO HERE, HAVE A MEME THREAD!
Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like?   CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:40 pm

For my guys, let's just say DIRGE ASIDE. This is what they would normally smell like.

Luke: Leather, clean linen, woodsmoke, tobacco, a little bit of sulfur, sage.

Jack: salty-spicy. he eats so much spicy food and runs a lot that it does reflect on his scent. Sometimes he smells like old books but it's hard to catch him like that.

Marduk: Leather, sawdust, dirt, sometimes hemp oil. Actually burns a lot of inscence if he's ever holding still. Probably smells more like sage than Luke does.

Tristan: very clean, usually. As in kinda smells like he just got out of the shower almost all the time.

Ashke: SMELLS LIKE SMELLY he is gross.

I'll do more if I remember.
Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com
BewilderMe

BewilderMe

Character sheet
Name:: Porkchop
Classification: Dinner Meat

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like?   CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Mmm Uhmm... Hmm I actually have thought about this a little, hah.

Bridhe smells like tobacco, warm air and a little sandalwood. Occasionally he'll smell like, you know when you heat up a stone oven? Kinda like hot sandstone I guess? And a little mesquite, hurr. (Actually now that I think about it he smells a bit like my parent's land. Derp.)

Mika probably smells like something really fruity and sweet? Even without bodywash she has a sort of fruit-smelling scent about her, maybe faint blackberry or raspberry.

Jynx smells like boything, hurr. Probably rust and dirt and sweat. There are faint hints of a heavy wood smell? Like walnut or mahogany.

Pandi smells like the desert. Like lizard and sunshine and hot, hot air. Outside of dirge she smelled very sterile, with hints of coconut and lime.

Lane smells like water that's a little stagnant? Cypress trees, wet rocks... Like a slow moving, shallow river.

Aliae smells like dirt and plants. Freshly tilled soil that's soaked in the sun, fresh cut grass, like spring. She's actually always smelled like this, even before dirge, hah.

Patria-- Ugh.. Bile, bourbon, dirt, sweat, and general unclean woman. Usually she smells like dried blood and rotten meat in the pit.
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like?   CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Haa xDD Weird question thurr. INTERESTING!

Epic'd smell like wet grass if there is any grass around the area, and like whatever tall trees there are as well. (If there's grass she rolls in it, if there are trees she climbs in them.)

Reissner'd smell a little like machine oil, and on hot days he might smell like hot metal.

Cayenne would smell very subtly like whatever shampoo she used last, which would probably be some kind of herbal scent.

Jackal would smell like a vulture xD;; In other words, she'd smell like rotting flesh because she EATS rotting flesh. Lol.

Blacksheep would smell like a freezer BD
Selves would smell like nothing at all ovo
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
DaJiboo

DaJiboo

Character sheet
Name:: The Fonz
Classification: EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like?   CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:12 am

Rusty smells like....
-Rust (durhurr)
-Blood and Iron (from his armor + blood stains)
-Oil and Sweat (from maintaining gear + being dirty)
-Toothdog leather (from skinning and using EVERYTHING)
-Dirt (from being dirty)
-Smoke (from campfires + cooking)
Back to top Go down
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like?   CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Keh keh keh, I like the idea of this....

Hmmmmmm lets seee.....

Rafael: Would probably smell like a mix of a few smells that are not his own. Like the smells of various victims. He would also smell like an old church XD That smell would never leave. Maybe like an empty fridge too, late nights in bars, and drugs....for whatever reason XDDDD

Destiny: She would definitely have the lingering fantastic/bleach laboratory clean smell. It would be faint compared to what she truly carries in her odor; an almost sweet, musky sort of exotic smell. It is rather intoxicating. Oh and her hair would smell like green apples, because there was a bottle in the lighthouse XDDDDD

Nirvasull:
Acrid, strong, sulfurous smell. He would smell like death. Very simple.

Fjord: She....would smell like everything that was nelwy given life . She smells of spring, puppies, kittens, newborns, hospitals....all that jazz.

Said: He would smell like a thousand rancid, rotten, chemical soaked roadkill, dunked in bad milk, baked in humid, hot weather for a few days and dragged into a very small room where the door was shut for a year.

Vince: Would smell like papaya, and hot hot humid weather. Jungle rains. Yup. Probably some tasty good smelling boy soap.

Genesis/Orosis: He would smell like the inside of a freezer in the morgue. Frozen bodies, cold blood.

Urzaphel: That is a good question. I think he would probably smell like large lonely rooms. I don't really know how else to put it XDD

Key'Per: Would smell like bitter tobacco, machine oil and gasoline, and probably like very exotic smelling plants, because that's what is inside his ship. He would smell like a vintage ship.
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like?   CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:12 am

I'll do what Dez said and say Dirge aside for most of these, ha ha, yes.

Merinski mostly smells of leather and gasoline. Also the lingering smell of something metallic; the metal accessories he wears, sweat, blood, or a combination of all three. And depending on how fresh his paint is, he has a tendency to smell of make-up or nail polish and kind of fresh girl-ish for a short time. However, according to Tyrone, Merinski smells like Satan. I personally am unsure how Satan smells, but either way, Mer was insanely thrilled by this.

Sade has claimed in all seriousness that his mohawk smells like BBQ sauce. Someday I'm going to need someone to truly confirm this for me. Other than that, Sade smells like dirt and freshly mowed grass; he has the smell of little boy grubbiness, a kid who has been playing outside all day. His fingers smell like weed.

Jannike has an almost musky scent about her, it's hard to place. She smells a bit like an old perfumed or incensed scarf. She also smells a little musty, dusty almost. Layered on top of those scents are the smell of her occasional cigarettes and the sharp "cold" clean scent of chapstick.

...hurr I am so tired, MORE LATER. |,,D
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
ZygomaticProcess

ZygomaticProcess

Character sheet
Name:: Angieface
Classification: Ghost type

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like?   CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:39 pm

I want to play toooooooo :'D

Daniel smells like nice soap and fancy cologne. Something like sandalwood, probably, but only a hint of it. Don't want to be THAT GUY. Beneath that would be the faint smell of sour metal and clean fabric. Very rarely he will smell like smoke and tobacco from cigarettes, or strong, clear alcohol.

Edgar smells like a library. Old paper, old ink, old leather, old wood and polish.... Things that are worn, but well taken care of. Comforting and a little bit dusty. Like knickknacks tucked away in attic boxes. What an old man. :I

Theo is granny. Smith. APPLES. <3 And fresh bread and newly baked things and lots and lots of warm skin. Theo just smells like warmth and fruit and tasty things, yes.
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like?   CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:57 am

Roric - Fish guts and the ocean. He'd have a lot of other traces of scent from Newfoundland life- like fires from a wood stove, the usual sweat and dirt of a working boy, and salt. Even in the Pit, where he's smells most strongly of dirt and toothdog- there's still a bit of ocean.

Noir - Work, fields of wheat and lots of dirt, a life filled with no-name brand shampoo and always a little warm and hearty like homemade soup. This is all lost in the pit, where she smells like an unclean, bloody, sweaty sort of girl.

Pi - Only faintly of machine. There's oil and metal- but most of his smell is made up of warm french fries (his main diet) and clean laundry. The happiest but definitely most boring of smells. Can sometimes smell his hairgel if he puts too much in- which is girly like wildberries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like?   CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHARACTER MEME: What Does Your Character Smell Like?
Page 1 of 1