Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart?

Go down 
+3
Mythee
By the By
Kurr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart? Empty
PostSubject: CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart?   CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:38 am

Ha ha, I know some of us touch upon this a lot in cbox, but I thought it would be fun to have a thread about it. |D

If your character was an animal, what would they be? What's their animal totem?

I'll start it off with a couple of my folks. <3

AAYA ASHOKA: Afghan Hound. SO MUCH SILKY BLONDE HAIR pfff knowing him the dog would somehow manage to have green and pink streaks in it's hair, yup.

SADE GORQUEN: GREEN PARROT. DOES HE EVER STOP SQUAWKING...?

KARLYLE AURELIA: He's...he's a Red Squirrel actually. Yes. Yes he is.

MORRIS "MALICE" AURELIA: Is a little Crow. Makes more sense in his original story, but yes. <3

NIXON EVA AURELIA: Is a Nightingale, hurrrr.

SHIR: ....has been a Gerbil for the past few years now. Yup.

FEY ELIYON: She is a Belgian Hare. :3

JANNIKE HALVARD: She's a Tarantula. |,D

HAMMOND ROSS: He's just...a Hound of Tindalos forever now. YES. <3 THANKS "CALL OF CTHULHU"---

HARPER MERINSKI: SHRIEKING BITCHY BLUEJAY, BLUEJAY, BLUEJAY, BLUEJAY---

jshdbsdjsj and okay, more to come later possibly. This will certainly do for now.
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart?   CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:06 am

Oh dear lord. This is rather terrible. WHAT THE HECK IS THIS MEME AND WHY AM I SO AMUSED. HURRHURR.

Okay, so let's do this~

Rafael: Would be a crazy hybrid (tribrid actually 8D) between a hyena, a vulture and a coral snake. This is from his original story, and that is what he is supposed to look like. A complete crazy...thing there.

Destiny: . . . Isn't she animalistic enough? XD She would be herself. HOW LAME.

Nirvasull: Hmm. I see him being a boar. A great big wild boar.

Genesis/Orosis: I actually have no idea. He might be somekind of-- I JUST HAD A STROKE OF BRILLIANCE. He would be a Sphinx cat. You know, those cats that are nekkid? Well, one of those <3

Urzaphel: Would be an Elk. With a massive rack of antlers, I'll say.

Fjord: She could be any animal that was newly given life; kitten, puppy, calf..."baby" anything really >8D

Key'per: . . . He would be this. -snort-

Said: Somekind of rancid crocodile/dingo/idk smelly thing.

Last edited by By the By on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart?   CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:47 am

Haha, I won't go and list others of my OCs than the dirge ones. That would be a very long list. xD
*kidnaps all the arachnid-people and mollusc-people to live with her*

@XQ: I was expecting either Destiny or Key'per to be a Xenomorph ovo ALSO I APPROVE OF CROCOPUP OVER 9000%

Epic Henrik- Selves. I mean, that's my fursona, so. xD Clarification: Some kind of human t-rex termite spider rock-tree fungal hyphae and slime mold lion squid thing. Also part... lamp? Sun? Whatever OvO;;

Cayenne Caecilian - Some kind of srz bznz but pretty Wasp. She looks like a flower but she stings like a bee! *shot* xDD

Reissner - Finding an animal to describe a robot is difficult. xD Since he has yet to develop a real personality, he's like a blank slate. A larval grasshopper, mayhaps? xD

Jackal Jay - Lol that's easy. Our favorite corpse-feeding friends, the black VULTUREEEEE.

Selves - Selves. xD Being my fursona and all. Lol.

Blacksheep - ...Already a turtle XD
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart?   CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Cyrus is a black greyhound with a greying muzzle and paws... and no eyes of course....

Paige is half dog half wolf muttmuttmuttmutt

Serephina is a killdeer, and will laugh in your face as she flies away on her "broken" wings...

Bob is a sunbear <3

Coyote... GUESS okayhedoesn'tcount

Xander is a dark brown Clydesdale horse

Pyro is a furry dick ermine....

Edward, GUESS

Hikari is a caterpillar of some kind, haven't figured out the precise species yet....
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart?   CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Roric - ...I think this one's a little obvious |D Toothdog. Or, a big smelly drunk Newfoundland dog. Maybe even a seagull. Anything...obnoxious.

Noir - Always thought of her as some very angry opossum or racoon like thing.

Pi - A little seahorse. <3 Wot he was originally.
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart?   CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Jack: Depends on the story. Younger!Jack is always and invariably a lemur, but after he grows up he's more of a Thylacine or Jaguar.

Marduk: Bearded Dragon. Alternately, Thanatos: Gila Monster.

Luke: Also varies from story to story, but usually Tarantula or Coyote. In Dirge he is Coyote.

Elky: Vulture. Probably a Condor, specifically. Or more likely, an Egyptian Vulture.

Jask: this.

Ashke: The Dirtiest, Grungiest, Doofiest Bambiraptor. Actually he's more likely a celophises or frilled lizard.

Savica: not sure yet. probably a harpy eagle.

Tristan: this.

Crush: A Falcon, but specifically a falcon with dain-bramage at a wildlife rescue.

Walker: A falcon, like his bro. but not brain-damaged and of a significantly grumpier species.

Devin: The assholiest Caracal or serval, possibly some kind of vicious weasel.
Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet
Name:: Rae
Classification: -->-->--->---> ~~~d(-_-)b~~~~

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart?   CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Merick and Mace: Depending on their mood...

either this:

or this:
CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart? Ladysiamesecatssiam

as in, the scheming, diabolical Siamese cats, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart?   CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHARACTER MEME: What is your character's animal counterpart?
Page 1 of 1