Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Cyndy's Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BewilderMe

BewilderMe

Character sheet
Name:: Porkchop
Classification: Dinner Meat

Cyndy's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Cyndy's Stuff   Cyndy's Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:35 am

Or something. Yeah. Putting my art here. Magic.
Back to top Go down
BewilderMe

BewilderMe

Character sheet

Cyndy's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndy's Stuff   Cyndy's Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:38 am

Cyndy's Stuff Haydensketch

Ah rough Hayden doodle, which will be modified whenever I get off of my ass.

I need to change his spear? It actually has a thicker handle than most of the other spears in the community because he usually uses it for self-defense like a bo staff. It costs him some of his speed when he actually uses it to fish, but I think he's adjusted and made up for that. The tip needs to be changed, it's actually too "fancy". It's made from an old lawnmower blade that's been ground down and sharpened.
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

Cyndy's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndy's Stuff   Cyndy's Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:57 am

Oh man this pic has such a great pose and everything! Are you going to color it? OuO Seems too good a sketch to just leave as such!
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
BewilderMe

BewilderMe

Character sheet

Cyndy's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndy's Stuff   Cyndy's Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:46 am

I plan on finishing it eventually, just so I can get his colors down. I actually need to run some stuff by Rip first though, haha.

I'm working on one for Bridhe, too. And possibly Mika. I dunno. Drawing. Yes. This is a thing.
Back to top Go down
jigen

jigen

Character sheet
Name:: space
Classification: space

Cyndy's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndy's Stuff   Cyndy's Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:54 pm

ahhhh i love this. his hair is so great. :U
Back to top Go down
BewilderMe

BewilderMe

Character sheet

Cyndy's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndy's Stuff   Cyndy's Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:16 am

Cyndy's Stuff Brides11

Working on coloring this now, but this is Bridhe. He's copper/lemure and works as a runner for Needles right now. He sort of just wanders and right now he kinda takes care of Quo, I guess?

Cyndy's Stuff Shatte10

Mika, who's actually just a human who ran away from home. Ahhh my handwriting sucks, but she's actually upper class (pretty much how she is in every incarnation) and she ran away from home to get away from an arranged marriage? It's still pretty much in the works, her backstory I mean. She's really not good at fighting but she's pretty educated and knows how to read and do some first aid stuff, but she's not really super smart.
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

Cyndy's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndy's Stuff   Cyndy's Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:36 am

*steals Bridhe's pants* Those lines... magnificent!

Mika sounds lovely and here's hoping for future character interaction with her! 8'D
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
BewilderMe

BewilderMe

Character sheet

Cyndy's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndy's Stuff   Cyndy's Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:20 pm

Cyndy's Stuff Tavido10
Tavi, who doesn't have a last name yet? Travels with Capek (who belongs to Sparky) and is pretty much a wandering whatever whatever. He knows a whole bunch of languages and is generally pretty smart but is shit at defending himself. Ahhh this was in a sketch book and I don't have a scanner so I'm gonna redo this in photoshop. Until then this will do.

Cyndy's Stuff Eddado10

Edda is a secret. She prolly won't come in for a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
BewilderMe

BewilderMe

Character sheet

Cyndy's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndy's Stuff   Cyndy's Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Cyndy's Stuff Tumblr_m9p2e97Xae1qmwafuo1_500

Patria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyndy's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndy's Stuff   Cyndy's Stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyndy's Stuff
Page 1 of 1