Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Ann's Stuff

Go down 
+2
Kurr
Silence
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Silence

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Ann's Stuff 20100312

All I've got for now.
Back to top Go down
Silence

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Caterpillars of the Dirge   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Ann's Stuff 20100313

Caterpillars of the Dirge! I'll do more characters later but here's some for now. Aren't they cute?
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:20 pm

YAY!!!! Awwww, they're so cute~ x3
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
Silence

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Ann's Stuff Lyov_a10

Lyov & Aerroh
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:57 pm

SUCH CUTE CATERPILLARS, I LOVE THEMS ;v; *hugs them all without squishing them* Thank yoooo <333

And the chibis, they are so awesome. ;v; Your chars up thar in the first pic remind me of stuff from The Sandman somehow. o3o Cuz it has this somehow... hidden goth-ey feel. I'm not sure. xD;;
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
Silence

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:35 pm

haha! Thanks The caterpillars happen when I've had a lack of sleep...
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:43 am

Ah, Cute chibis!! >w<
I am going to be stealing chibi Aerroh now and keeping him as a pet, kk thxbye. <3
Back to top Go down
Silence

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:26 pm

XD ahaha!!!! I'm sure he'll drive you insane... He never sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:19 am

Doesn't that mean he's an INSOMBNIAC?!!
*killed by Dez*
Back to top Go down
Silence

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:00 pm

He's an insomniac just like me. ^_^

New thing. Was my first film project and didn't get enough filmed to get all of the kinks out. Enjoy anyway.

This is the second one for the "advanced" class. Worked out better and I liked working with more people and them as characters better. Enjoy this one too.

Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:33 pm

LOL, both were very good- the actors are so pretty! xD Though the second one is better written, I find the first one is more entertaining because of the funky expressions. Lolol. I dun like the music in the first one much though. D8

Oh well. Both are incredible films for students to have made, quality-wise camerawork-wise acting-wise etc. It makes me wish I could make some with my friends and actually finish them this time. I keep laughing whenever I remember our last attempt. It was supposed to be called "Exploding Frog Pie" and my friend who speaks mostly french just COULDN'T. SAY THAT PHRASE. IT WAS THE BEST

...A random neighbor!dog ran in and stole/ate our burnt toast props and they were the only toasts we had left to use. XDDD ...I really want the video from that, it would've been so cool to compile even if it was incomplete (and we are all really crummy actors in hilarious costumes with an entirely silly storyline but hey, it's entertaining) but methinks the video got deleted accidentally from the camera and such. @v@;;

I was going to be the evil overlord but my scenes only came for after the "good guys" were introduced. At least I wasn't bored because hey, I was the director. And there were many laughs. 8'DD
Back to top Go down
Silence

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:48 pm

It was kind of hard to take it all seriously... The first one and some of the second. I did both on random ideas that came to mind instead of actually planning. I made them up as I went >>;; The expressions weren't all that great or what they were supposed to be from one actor so it made it funny really... Our school doesn't have a lot of good film things to use except for the awesome cameras so I used anything I could think of. XD Dez made a good creepy killer and my friend Amanda plays dead very well... The second one was extremely entertaining and we all had a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 pm

JACK'S IN A VIDEO, AWWWWWWWYEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHH. >8D FUN FUN FUN, looks like you guys had a blast, SO COOL. <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Silence

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Aerroh <3

Ann's Stuff Scan0012
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 pm

CUUUUTE <3 I love the shovel and pants and expression! x3
Back to top Go down
Silence

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Thanks! :]
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Hehe, Aerrohhh XD Lurve the facial expression. Very nifty pic.
Back to top Go down
Silence

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:26 pm

:] It just popped into my mind to do it like that. I thought it looked cute/funny.
Back to top Go down
Silence

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:24 am

Ann's Stuff Scan0010

Requiem while he was still alive with a mohawk. I need more practice.... I'm using him in Ev's Thista.
Back to top Go down
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:57 am

!!!!

Oh wow!

This picture looks really good! Love the jacet <3~
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 am

Awww, Ann, Req is adorable. ;u; <3
Back to top Go down
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet
Name:: Rae
Classification: -->-->--->---> ~~~d(-_-)b~~~~

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:03 pm

bahHAHAHahaaha i just watched both those movies again.. oh dez creepy killer smile.. man..
makes me miss the woods a great deal again too :/

but yes i join others in praise of your two newest pieces!! well done! especially Aerroh. the twins are proud to be his friend.
Back to top Go down
Silence

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:02 pm

;u; Thanks! <3 I stole the outfit from some model guy XD

Aerroh is proud to be their friend! 8D
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:04 am

Nice work! owo Ohhhh. I wanna steal that jacket.

Like the realistic style, Dark <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ann's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann's Stuff   Ann's Stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ann's Stuff
Page 1 of 1