Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Inks Blots

Go down 
+12
Mink
Silence
By the By
Kurr
xsparky
Roonie
oceanwrath
Riparian
Mythee
northonsunday
wheatpaste
InkAbyss
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xsparky

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

Inks Blots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:26 pm

Bobbbbbbb XD 'Gun Point' therapy...? sounds a little scary. Like Bob's secret-all-powerfull-final-technique-attack.

Hur. Retareded toothdog. <3 I want to keep it forevvvers.

And Cyrus and Hikari pictures are very cute! >w< I really like the one of the two of them together.
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 pm

ncbxjhdb cdsvc jdshvcjcxh Cyrus and Hikari, AWWWW, HE LOOKS SO CONTENT AND SHE IS SO CUTE. <3 ;w; BAWWW, SUCH SADNESS THAT WAS TO FOLLOW. D,,x

And, HA HA BOB, I agree with Sparky, Gun-Point Therapy should definitely be his super-duper final boss kick-ass attack or something. xD

And I don't even need to tell you HOW MUCH I adore that chibi picture of Mer and Bob---you already know. <3 <3 <3 They are so totally opposites in every way, omg. xD
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:47 am

FFFFFLOL. I like how you drew Seraphina, and how Bob<s partner looks iritated......
Back to top Go down
Roonie

Roonie

Character sheet
Name:: Roonie//Toko
Classification: Procrastinator

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:14 pm

FFFFFFFFTTT NAW JESUS SERE GET AWAY FROM HIM XDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://roonie-o3o.deviantart.com
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:38 pm

This has been durping around my sketchbook since Bob, Ghost, and Murkhari had their little "encounter" in the c-box. I AM HAPPY HOW CLOSE TO PULLING OFF THIS POSE I WAS ;w;

Inks Blots - Page 2 BrosandBob

Did I get all the right eyes covered? O^O I dun know I actually reversed this on the computer because I'm pretty sure I actually drew them both reversed...
Back to top Go down
Silence

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:22 pm

I like the stupid toothdog. I could be Aerroh's friend... He's not too bright either...
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Oh Bob, you mediator, you. xDDDD
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Took a stab at this logo thing, oh wow this is big @_@

Inks Blots - Page 2 DirgeLogo01trim

FOR THE DA GROUP, A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT LOGO

Inks Blots - Page 2 Dirgerunners
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:23 pm

IT IS... THE AWESOME
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:30 pm

MAKE IT A BANNER FOR MYTHEE, MAKE IT A BANNER FOR MYTHEE, WHOOT WHOOT. <3 <3 <3 83
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:03 pm

MAYBE I WILL MAKE IT A BANNER! But not right now 'cause I'm sick of lookng at it...

ANYWAYS, FOR THOSE OF YOU CURIOUS WHAT CYRUS'S PARASITES LOOK LIKE, HERE YOU GO:

Inks Blots - Page 2 Parasites

The little one at the bottom is what they look like inside his stomach/immediately after coming out...
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:05 pm

It's so cute :"D

no seriously I LOVE it
Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com
Mink

Character sheet
Name:: Mink
Classification: Sparkledog

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:06 pm

those...are awesome. i want one. ... or maybe i don't...
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 pm

It looks delicious and adorable ;v; <333 I love its cute little face the most. x3
Back to top Go down
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:48 am

BOBANDMERROWNALL!!! They are the team that will take over the world!!!

Hahaha very nice stuff Inky!! I like the parasite, it looks like it would be squishey and fun to poke...
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:29 pm

I've been in a very Jez and Paige mood lately, and I've also decided I'm determined to get better at more dynamic poses, so I've cranked out some interesting pictures in the past week or so.

FIRST OFF YES HIKARI IS TOO SMALL BUT I AM WAY PROUD OF THIS ANYWAYS OUO

Inks Blots - Page 2 Cyrus-carrying-Hikari

NEXT UP, I decided to draw Jez before he got kidnapped to emphasize the point that he was actually quite the healthy little boy. Don't be fooled though, he wasn't smiling like that most of the time, he just finished a really good run owo. Otherwise he would be all reserved and sitting in the corner by himself ouo...

Inks Blots - Page 2 JezBeforeandAfter

THEN I WAS COMPARING AGES AND REALIZED THAT JEZ WOULD'VE BEEN FOURTEEN AND THEREFORE A FRESHMAN WHEN CYRUS WAS A JUNIOR AND ABDUCTED. Then I thought OH GOD WHAT IF THEY WENT TO THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL AND SAW EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME AND HAD NO IDEA WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THEM LATER! It's not cannon though, but I thought I'd make a picture of freshman!Jez (the one above would be senior!Jez) and pre-dirge Cyrus. It would go something like this:

Inks Blots - Page 2 CyrusmeetsJezHS

Cyrus had started seeing the same freshman boy every day on his way walking home from school. The big-eyed black-haired boy was all ways running or jogging and the boy had nearly run over Cyrus several times as he practiced his sprints. Cyrus had to hand it to the kid though, he was pretty fast for a freshie and Cyrus secretly enjoyed running into him on the way home. He wondered if the boy's training would pay off, never knowing that he would no longer be living the life he expected to when track season would roll around and the talented freshman got a spot on the varsity team...

Jez didn't realize that he saw the same older kid everyday when he was training until the missing signs went out. The face on them was spookily familiar, but Jez didn't place the face until after the search for the missing high schooler had ended and died down. He spent a while wondering if he had seen him the day the boy went missing, but as with most, moved on with his life, putting thoughts of his missing classmate aside...

OKAY NOW THAT THAT'S DONE HAVE SOME MANLY MEN NOT THESE TWO OVEREMOTIONAL PUSSIES.

Inks Blots - Page 2 DoggieShowdown

YES THAT IS PAIGE AND SATERO IN A KNIFE FIGHT. I forget what comment in the C-box made me think of the two fighting with knives, but the image wouldn't stop popping up and since I was practicing more dynamic poses I thought WHY NOT? I dunno what they're fighting over or how it started but it must've made Paige pretty angry. I dunno how Satero landed so many hits with his puny little knife against Paige's giant ass combat knife (which I fucked up drawing ffff) and muscley muscles, but Paige has landed fewer but more substantial blows YES THAT IS THE BACK OF SATERO'S KNEE CUT AT THE TENDON WHICH IS WHY HE'S SITTING DOWN. 8/

Yeah, Paige is actually pretty muscly, I've been trying to get it down and now I can't stop drawing him without a shirt to practice his muscles XDDD I AM COLORING A YUMMY WAIST UP OF HIS MUSCLES NOW, although really he came in pretty ripped but time in the pit with bad nutrition and lack of a gym made his muscles fade a bit over time. HE'S STILL YUMMILY MANLY THOUGH. 83
Back to top Go down
Silence

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:33 pm

8D Awesome!
Back to top Go down
DaJiboo

DaJiboo

Character sheet
Name:: The Fonz
Classification: EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:26 pm

MANLY MEN FIGHTING WITH KNIVES.

TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ACHIEVED, THIS ART GETS THE SIR RUSTY STAMP OF APPROVAL.

CONGRATULATIONS. ENJOY YOUR STEAK-TRUCK.
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:27 am

OOP I KINDA FORGOT I HAD THESE SCANNED IN UNTIL THE C-BOX REMINDED ME.

Soooo....

yeeaaaaah

Genderbending >.>;;;

Inks Blots - Page 2 GendBend1
Satero, Serephina, and Bridhe

Inks Blots - Page 2 GendBend2
Noir, Epic, Jez(ebelle XD), and Ashke WHO TOTALLY SHOULD BE SKINNIER I REALIZE AFTER DRAWING THIS.

(After thinking a bit on it I'm pretty sure Sere would actually be a bishie but OH WELL))
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Satero looks so very attractive, oh god, oh my god, and Jezebel is ADORBS and I want her to be my sickly little sister, jdxbxjh xnmvhbx xdjfhbxhj. <3

Girly Bridhe's eyes = so cute. <3
Back to top Go down
DaJiboo

DaJiboo

Character sheet
Name:: The Fonz
Classification: EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:25 pm

It doesn't matter if you draw Bridhe as a guy or a girl. All that matters is that in the end the drawing looks somewhat like this
Inks Blots - Page 2 Le-petit-prince

Last edited by DaJiboo on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BewilderMe

BewilderMe

Character sheet
Name:: Porkchop
Classification: Dinner Meat

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:54 am

W-why is Bridhe dressed up like The Little Prince...? S-should I be frightened?

By the way, I've already CAPS LOCKED my opinion at you, but here it is again:

INKY YOU ROCK.

Seriously. And Sere is still a hot guy.
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:35 am

ommggg- The one of Hikari and Cyrus!!! owo That is so cute and asfhjdje >w< Look at 'em. Durrr.

Yesss, genderbending! XD Bridhe's face- I am getting so lost in it owo very cute with those big eyes. And yay! Genderbended Noir! <3
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:27 am

JUST SCANNED IN LIKE, A WHOLE SKETCHBOOK WORTH OF STUFF SO I GOT LOTS TO SHOW. This will not be everything just some select nicer sketches n' stuff owo

Inks Blots - Page 2 Genderbent-Sanders

Ollllld picture from way back when we had the genderbent rp and Fem!Sanders almost got in trouble with fem!Yanni and Katrina and Mary sucked some face and whatever. Yeah, Sanders didn't change much besides getting a bit smaller and growing boobs, his face is androgynous enough as is...

Inks Blots - Page 2 Edtoon-doodles1

Doopin around with style n' stuff got some adorable Edward doodles, enough that I experimented further with it.

Inks Blots - Page 2 Cowboy-Coyote

Coyote! In his cowboy stuff with his guns >w<

Inks Blots - Page 2 PanstandInks Blots - Page 2 Pan-Trots

Panini!!!! The one on the left is a bit older, and the one on the right I got lazy with the curls.

Inks Blots - Page 2 Conway2

Cooonwaaay, a full body pic of him ^w^

Inks Blots - Page 2 Cordref2

Mmm Cord

Inks Blots - Page 2 Cordrun

MMMMMM shirtless Cord

Inks Blots - Page 2 Jo-Forms
Inks Blots - Page 2 Jo-Bust

Jo, I realized that I had never actually put up any picture of her so here ya go this can start yah out! I still need to figure out her tattoos though fffff...

Inks Blots - Page 2 Past-Sanders

Some pre-pit Sanders <3 I LOVE HOW THESE TURNED OUT REALLY I ought to ink and color them and complete the pre-pit series fff <3

Inks Blots - Page 2 Shen

Our favorite shy, giant, blackm chinese boy Shen <3

Inks Blots - Page 2 Bobfront_

Bob showin of his scars on his front, the scars on his back can be seen here but since it's got some booty showin I was hesitant to just post it up like YABAM right here in my art thread -w-;;; SO YEAH THERE IS BARE BOBBUTT IN THAT LINK...

NOW SOME OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS

Inks Blots - Page 2 Noirfrown

Nior... being frowny... probably at Cyrus.

Inks Blots - Page 2 Dirgedoodles_

Left to right, up to down: Epic, Destiny, Yanni, Edgar, Mer, Jack, Bridhe, Aerroh aaaand Hailey owo
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:13 am

FFF SO MANY PURRDY SKETCHESSS. Your anatomy is all nice and natural with the poses the posessss aaahh *blinded by the liiiiight.*

ALSO, BIRDIEEE

I love your stylized style and your non-stylized style too
They are both awesomesocks

Jo why is your idkspecialdeerform SO DAMN COOL @V@ <333 AND CONWAAAYYYYY. CONWAAAAAAYYYY. *SelvestentaclehugwithConway*

DAWW YOU DREW EPIC
SO CUTE
THANK YOU ;V;
And Destiny sharpteethyarrrhhhh so much win

P.S. CONWAYYYYYYYY <3 *needs to find an excuse to draw him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inks Blots