Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Inks Blots

Go down 
+12
Mink
Silence
By the By
Kurr
xsparky
Roonie
oceanwrath
Riparian
Mythee
northonsunday
wheatpaste
InkAbyss
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

Inks Blots - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Everything is just awesome...OMIGOD YOU DREW DESTINY <3

I LOVE THEM ALL DFKJHFSKLAJHFLKAF DON'T KNOW WHERE TO STARRTTTT~
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Sketch dump of awesome @w@ dgjheg. Seriously. So much stuff. I dont even know where to start Imma just babble on about everythinggg and its fab <3

Coyote and Pan >w< ffffboth so cute.
And Cord owo Without a shirt. Real nice pose. And prepit Sanders and Bobbbb <3

Mrrr. I also gotta say. I LOVE that Noir pic. Her face and expression and body dgdeperfect.
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:05 pm

You know, I did this line art a while ago, realizing that I had never put up a full color picture of Sanders to be a good ref. Well... I kinda left is lying around and today as I entered my apartment after flying home I was filled with the urge to color it, so here you go, Sanders <3

Inks Blots - Page 3 Sanders-Lineart-softcolor

and as a bonus, Sanders in the dark BECAUSE I FELT LIKE SHOWING OFF HIS GLOWY EYES IN THEIR FULL GLORY XD

Inks Blots - Page 3 Sanders-in-the-dark
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:44 pm

sdgighsho-o-h my g-god the colourrrinnng and shadinggg *drooling and trying to reach out like a spazzing, dying sort of thinggg*

Inkyyy this is so noice and glowing eyes. Fab. <3
Back to top Go down
By the By

By the By

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:50 am

-joins Sparky in the drooling and the spazzing- sdgjfsafa YES THE COLORINGGGGG......I loved it!
Back to top Go down
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet
Name:: Rae
Classification: -->-->--->---> ~~~d(-_-)b~~~~

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:28 pm

That parasite thing is.. AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:36 pm

ARE YOU FOLKS READY?

WELL ARE YOU? (BEWARE BOOBIES)

MERRY CHRISTMAS XQ!!!! <3<3

Inks Blots - Page 3 Destiny-in-the-Rain-1

Destiny, standing in a window, snarling in the rain just as you asked <3<3<3<3 I took the opportunity for more coloring practice and stuff <3

I must admit, I was planning to Hand paint the background as well, instead of cheating and using textures from deviantart, but I was a bit pressed for time and wanted to get this done.

Why was I pressed for time?

Because I was doing these for EVERYONE!!

Inks Blots - Page 3 THEYREALLINMYHANDSMWAHAHAHA

AAAAAH THE WHOLE PIT... IT'S IN MY HANDS not really, just one character for each person!

Here they are fresh outta the oven!

Inks Blots - Page 3 Keychains

On their keychains YES KEYCHAINS YOU ALL GET KEYCHAINS YAAAAAAAY

Inks Blots - Page 3 Displaykeychains

Here is Bob being a sexy happy thing on my keys for example!!!

Inks Blots - Page 3 Bobkeychain

I was poopin around with a little style experiment and thought cute little head shots would be great for little charms or something, AND THUS I STARTED WORKING ON THESE THANGS FOR YA ALL. I'll be needing addresses from ya all that I don't see in Rochester (PM for safety plz), and if you are near someone (like all you Canadian people...) it would be nice if I could send em all to one of you and have you pass em out there so I save on postage!

Oh and if you want to see the art that I printed out to make these here it is!

Inks Blots - Page 3 Christmas-Dirge-Art

CHARACTERS: Nyll, Tani, Mer, Fin, Yanni, Bridhe, Theo, Destiny, Jack, Epic, Aerroh, Roric, Bob, Merrik/Mace (I'm still not sure which is the girl OAO)
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:51 pm

THEY ARE BUCKETS OF CUTE D8 AUGH THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:52 pm

mxkdfbsdjfdshjjsdbh DESTINY. LOOKS AMAZING, SDKFJN OH MAN, OH MANNNNN THIS IS FANTASTIC HON AND sdkjfnsk

KEYCHAINSSSS >8DDDD
kjdsn what a precious idea, THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE AND DEMENTED AND FABULOUS <333
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:12 pm

WH- SO MUCH AWESOME AND CUTE

XQ's pic: WHOA THAT IS BEAUTIFUL, WAY TO GO WITH THE HIGH STANDARDS AGAIN FFFF YOU OVERPERFORMERRR XDDD I AM IN AWE. *could not CG as well as that. @A@;; * ...The boobs scare me though ;v;
BUT AW MAN
SO AWESOME @A@

THE KEYCHAINS: <3333333 WHY. ARE. YOU AND KURR BOTH. MAKING THINGS FOR EVERYONE AND SENDING THEM. WHY ARE YOU SO GENEROUS AND NICE AND BAWWWW ;V; WHO NEEDS IRL CHRISTMAS WHEN ONLINE CHRISTMAS IS SO HEARTWARMING ALREDEE!? *dies a thousand times from the happiness*

Also those are so collectible looking HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PART WITH YOUR KEYCHAIN ARMY
It'd be liek. Superhummin
...SO COLLECTIBLE *WOULD BUY THEM ALL FROM YOU AT A 'CON LIEKWHOA.* Srsly keychains of genius

P.S. Bridhe, Epic and Fin could line up for a grin party. *GRIN GRIN GRIN*

Edit: Oh, and if you send all the Canada keychains to one of the Canada peeps there will definitely be no problem in distributins! I'll send you my address~ But methinks Sparky is the one of us with the most mobility, so if she offers too it'd be good to send them to her. 8'D
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
Silence

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:21 pm

DAW! 8D They're so cute!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:49 pm

WOAHHHH D'8 THAT DESTINY PICTURE. IS SO EPIC. GOOD JOB, WOAHHHHH, ITS CRAZY COLOURING FABNESS.

...fjjgfg. dfjgog. t-the keychains. Im dying.

They are so cute and awesome and omigawd, yes, I agree with Mythee, I would go crazy trying to collect them all. THEY ARE SO RAD D': GHGHSOCUTEYOUARETOONICEMAKINGALLTHEMTHINGS <3 THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUUU
Back to top Go down
By the By

By the By

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:59 pm

*has a seizure n the background somewhere of epic and this is the best christmas everrrrrrrrr*

AAAAAAATHANKYOUINKYYYYYYYYYYOUIMPROVEDSOMUCHTHECOLORINGIS EPICANDAWESOMEANDIDIED.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet
Name:: Rae
Classification: -->-->--->---> ~~~d(-_-)b~~~~

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:14 pm

AW DUDE THEY ARE ALL SOOOO CUTE!!!! I just want there to be some giant pile of those things so I can roll around in them forever.
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:02 am

Sorry for not sending out the keychains yet guys, hang on a little longer for me, a bunch of them broke when I flew back and I need to go get glue that'll work well on them ;w;

Also, some Xander

Inks Blots - Page 3 Xander
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:59 pm

I think this pretty much speaks for itself

Inks Blots - Page 3 DOUBLEHEALINGALLTHEWAY
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:42 pm

KBHSDFBHLJDF THIS IS SO FRUITY. <3 LOOK AT THOSE RAINBOWS.

fabulous. 8,D
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 am

It is double fab, Inky, but what does it mean? O:
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
ZygomaticProcess

ZygomaticProcess

Character sheet
Name:: Angieface
Classification: Ghost type

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:07 am

Oh goddamnit I just noticed the second, tiny rainbow over their clasped hands. Pghthghft beautiful. :'D

ALSO: I don't know why but their legs are adorable. Bob's little knees and Edgar's gangly stick-limbs. Socute. ;w; <3
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Pft. Too adorkable. XD AND SO INTENSE. <3
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:01 pm

Inks Blots - Page 3 Coyote-Body

HUMAN YOOTEEEE that someone smushed into jeans and boots... but one boot was lost
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:05 pm

COYOTEEE! >w<

Very cool. And dont ask why. But I'm in love with that cowboy boot. D:
Back to top Go down
By the By

By the By

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:36 am

All thin and stuff XDDDD -stuffs coyote's face with all the food-

Very nice inky! You are improving with everydrawing you post~
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Kurr's had a rough couple of weeks and I was feeling like crap and wanted to avoid homework and had the urge to do some "simple" lipsynching. AND THUS THIS WAS BORN FOUR AND A HALF HOURS LATER:

THE LINK, FOLLOW IT

It's supposed to be kinda sort've loopable...

I've actually kinda been wanting to do things similar to this for lots of dirge characters, with their themesongs...
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:08 pm

sdfbhsf I TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS AND WHAT EPIC BEAUTY I THOUGHT IT WAS SDFKJNSK FFFFFFFFFF AHHHHHHHH <3333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inks Blots   Inks Blots - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inks Blots
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Archive :: .B Archive :: Here Be Arts [Archive]-
Jump to: