Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>

Go down 
+6
By the By
Kurr
Riparian
Mythee
InkAbyss
xsparky
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xsparky

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> Empty
PostSubject: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:51 am

Current-work-in-progress-Animation coming soon(ish)!

Until then...I'll just be here spamming some screencaps =w= Mostly just the boring scenery stuff, because I spend the most time on it and it usually only gets a couple seconds to be seen in the final version. Real art coming never later like.

chuuuuurrrrchhhhhhhh.
sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> Churchscreencap

And uh...Noir looks like death. This is her not-so-purdy-waking up face. More screencaps...
sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> NoirScreencap

Sorry. Its all blury...I'm much to lazy to fix this right now =w=
sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> Noirstanding
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:32 am

HOLY CRAP THAT IS ONE SEXY CHURCH!!!! I CAN SEE WHY IT TOOK YOU SO LONG BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT IT LOOKS AWESOME.

YEEEEEEAH NIOR!!!!!! She looks so cool ;w; Cyrus does not deserve such a sexy partner >w<
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:29 am

HOLY CRAP AMAZINGNESS IN A BOX
Or not in a box idk suit yourself

I envy your incredible backgrounding skillz. ;v; And WHEN DID YOUR CG GET SO HECKAMAZING LOL 8'DDD *worship* I couldn't make a church thingey like that even if my lifetime supply of chocolate depended on it ;A;

And Noir totally looks like meanness. I would want Deeo (midget white haired ponytail girl) to RP with her because they're both morally questionable heartless people and I think they would start a world war
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:57 pm

OH MY GOD, dude the church and Noir look freakin' RAD. I can't wait to see this finished ;v; !!!
Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:40 pm

OMG, THAT CHURCH, DJCDBH DBJKDSBHJKD DVBKD DBKDS. <3 <3 <3

AND NOIR LOOKS LIKE SUCH A BADASS, HA HA, LOOK OUT CYRUS. xD
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
xsparky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Aww, thanks so much guys @w@ After my fingers are done bleeding from that friggin' church, I'm at least glad it turned out better then my normal backgrounds go XD

Mythee! Noir and Deeo will have to meet somehow someday to be evily evil together...Heh, maybe there's some law that states all girls with white hair in ponytails have the 'meanness' gene in them...I think they'd be great world dictators together.

Going to draw Noir and Cyrus soooon owo I think they make a fab pair, hur.
Back to top Go down
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:31 am

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURCHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
BewilderMe

BewilderMe

Character sheet
Name:: Porkchop
Classification: Dinner Meat

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:41 am

Wow, in agreement with everyone here, that church is effin' awesome. I would go nuts trying to draw that! Also, Noir does look REALLY MEAN. She looks like she needs some chocolate, stat.
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:26 pm

Dun dun dunnn~ Noir has found a gun! Toothdog killing time! How long can you survive?

Noir Game!

A quick game I had to make for a class. It was done rather quickly...so at the moment there's not much to it. Point and shoot. There's a score counter and limited timer, but there's really no winning- Mmm, not that I think people 'win' in a place like the Pit, anyway XD So, until I get the chance to fix this up purdy-er, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:30 pm

WHY IS IT.... WHY IS IT SO HAAAAAARRRDDD *keeps dying almost right at the beginning* xDD

Lawl Sparky, you're epic. And I'm beginning to think Dirge REALLY needs a multimedia page to link to all our flash things/games.
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:19 am

hhhhh dude this is friggin epic D: I KEEP DYING TOO FFFFF

but yeah if I knew anything about site building I'd be making us our own website really 8I Since you guys make SO MUCH EPIC STUFF that we could fill it with )8
Back to top Go down
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet
Name:: Rae
Classification: -->-->--->---> ~~~d(-_-)b~~~~

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:42 pm

that church is AWESOMENESS!!! freaking amazing..
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:14 pm

@ mythee/Dez: Thanks! owo Y'know the terrible thing? This is the game set on wayyy easier then it had been when I first made it. In the beginning instead of three there were five dogs, and they all come at you at once. It couldnt even test it because I would die right away XD

@Radioactive: Aw, Thanks! >w<
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Pffft. D'8 That is the terrible. WHAT IS YOUR HIGHEST POINTS, SPARKY. Tell us. I want to beat it as revenge >D
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:58 am

Nuuuuu! I am terrible at even the games I create XD I think the highest I've gotten is around 16. But I can make it for the full minute of game ( Muw ha. I know how to cheat XD Does that count? )

Anyway- on a happier note then my cheating failures on my own game- more from the DirgehappyfacepicnicCollection!

sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> Lukech10

Chauvin, Luke, and Chistyakov. These guys are actually a lot of fun to draw >w< Hope I got them rightish.
sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> Rafhai10

Annnnddd....Raf being the usual creeper, with Hailey and a retarded toothdog in tow :B Derp.
Sorry- wasn't sure about her hair colour.

Another school Project I had to design some more art stuff, and I tried out the style of a some cool webcomic I can no longer remember the name too ;v; Decided to try Noir and Cyrus in the same style. Cyrus looks...uh...a little worried. And Noir looks. hm. Like an evil smirkysmirk face Noir :B

sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> Noircy10
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:36 am

AHHHHHHHH, SPARKY, THESE ARE SOOO CUTE!!!! ;A; <3 <3 <3 <3 Look at that angry little Chauvin, awwww. <3 LOOK AT EVERYBODY, MY GOD, EVERYONE IS ADORABLE, FFFFF.

And that pic of Cyrus and Noir is just awesome. 8D
Back to top Go down
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:54 am

Whaiiiiiiiiiiiisooooooooooretaaaaaaardeddddddddddddd.........

PFFFFTILOVEYOUSPARKY. AND I LOVE THEIR EXPRESSIONS.

DIES.
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Happy Dirge Picnic is so right but so wrong %D I love LOVE the picture of Cyrus and Noir, it almost looks Gorillaz-ish in a way...? It's a neat go from your usual style.
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:50 pm

*worshipping your clean, beautiful art and that AWESOME retarded toothdog kthx.*
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:16 am

T'anks, lot owo

sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> Roricf13

Just wanted to draw the eyes. They're not always like that- the pupil splinters in toothdogfashionlook only in certain situations. But more importantly- SHUUUTTTERRR SHADDDESSS.

sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> Rorics10

But even more importantly importantly- STRAPPPPPAAA owo Roric's fav leaning spot. Not sure if I got heights/colour right. Anyways.
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:40 am

RORIC IS FAVORITE hahaha Newfoundland disowned him so fast C% it's okay, Roric, we still love you, even if your shutter shades induce INCREDIBLE RAGE.
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:04 pm

OH MY GOD, LOOK AT THIS GLORY. xDDD This is fantastic Sparky, Roric and Strapper leaning bros = <3.
Back to top Go down
Raccoon Recon

Raccoon Recon

Character sheet
Name:: Pillz
Classification: Asslord

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Roric's getting quite the ballyrag and clout from old Newfoundland. Then again, guess it's cause he's using Strapper the Disowner as a damn constant leaning post. Gowdy, that.

AND THEN IN NON-IN-JOKE SPEAK:
ffffff awwww Roric. YOUR SHUTTERSHADES MAY BE INFURIATING, BUT THE ENDEARING-NESS OF YOUR RUBBER BOOTS MAKE UP FOR IT. Line eeeeenvy. I has it. o3o

and, yes, that is some proper Strapper height and coloring going on there, yes'm
Back to top Go down
http://scribblepillz.tumblr.com
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:38 pm

there's actually a song about rubber "wellies" that I associate with Roric now...
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:12 pm

xDD
I don't even
I DON'T WANT TO LIKE THIS CHARACTER BECAUSE THEN I'D HAVE TO TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HE'S SAYING
SO WHY DO YOU MAKE HIM SO AWESOME, SPARKY. WRRRYYY.

And hey, so that's how his werewolfness got translated into Dirge. Teh byoot. @3@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Archive :: .B Archive :: Here Be Arts [Archive]-
Jump to: