Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>

Go down 
+6
By the By
Kurr
Riparian
Mythee
InkAbyss
xsparky
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ZygomaticProcess

ZygomaticProcess

Character sheet
Name:: Angieface
Classification: Ghost type

sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fantastic! Oh man that song is so freakishly eerie. WHAT A WEIRD MIXTURE OF CREEPY AND CUTE THIS IS. And fhgsfdgsfdg Theo and Bridhe the two-headed monster THE MOST APPROPRIATE FOR THAT PAIR OF GINGERFUCKS

<33333
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:20 pm

THIS SONG IS SO CREEPY AND WONDERFUL I WILL LISTEN TO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN NOW ;V;
ALSO YOUR ANIMATIONS ARE AMAZING SPARKY. IT'S ATMOSPHERE!
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
xsparky

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:12 am

Thank you all for the loverly comments! <3

AND NOW--- CHRISTMAS SHENANIGANSSS. First, Secret Santa!

sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 Christ10

Younger, post toothcrackiesattack Paige. Hope I got most of him rightish, Inky. MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3

And now, something for all of Dirge. I lurve you guys, and I hope you have happy holidays. Apologies if I got your characters colour/height/anything wrong. I wanted to put in as many people as possible.

THE STORY (becuasei'mastoryfag): Roric's first christmas away from home, and he's feeling a bit moodylame about it. Until a visit to Fort Luke with all the good holidaystuff like presents (MER, DAMMIT, THERE'S YOUR VODKA <3), decorating tree's, and all round good cheer! I know there isnt snow in dirge. Cough. Lets just say that isnt snow, but instead, the scientists are giving the experiments thier present. Cancer. Pure cancer raining down just like snow. Or something. Happy Holidays. <3

Merry Christmas <3

Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:20 am

oh my god, OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD skdfjndskfnks
OH MY GOD
OH MY

OH MY GOD
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:20 am

HDAF;GJSDFKL;AJSKDL;GFJKSADL;GK SAAAAAAAHHHHHH THAT IS THE BESTEST FLASH EVER THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST SO MANY PEOPLE AND SHENNANIGAINS AND EDGAR AND EAMON WERE CUTE, AND XANDER AND NYLL, AND AND THERE'S TOO MANY THINGS TO POINT OUT AARJKSAL;GFJSDALKJF YOU DID AWESOME SPARKY

<3<3<3<3<3

AlsoPaigeisgreatandyoungandhappyyaaaaaaaaaaaay sankusankusankuyouarethebest
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:22 am

ksdjhfbshjk SO CUTE. JUST----HAPPINESS ALL AROUND AND I WAS GIGGLING SO HARD AT EDGAR AND EAMON AND BAWWW AND MER GETS HIS VODKA AND THE STUPID LITTLE HEART, YES, AND DAQ LOOKED SO PRECIOUS WITH HIS MULTI-COLORED HAIR AND LUKE WITH THE LITTLE FLAME JUST ksjdfnsk

AWESOME, SPOUSEWIFETHING. AWESOME. I AM SO GLAD I STAYED AWAKE TO SEE THIS. <333333
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:28 am

OH MY GOD. AND I JUST NOTICED. THAT SNOWMAN IS JACK. jhdfbsjbfsj oh god, beauty |,,D
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:52 pm

THE ANGRIEST SNOWMAN shdjdsf Sparky you never cease to do awesome things ): <3 ALL OF THE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE and also clearly that tree is the best tree ever. Skulltopper. Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com
Raccoon Recon

Raccoon Recon

Character sheet
Name:: Pillz
Classification: Asslord

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:07 pm

hfda;jkshfsdfj
ASUI;GFHGDGHSDFJHGSLGHDKJF

oh god just fhdsjakfds hand over mouth forever to muffle my giggling squeaks of joy oh god oh god oh godddd hfadjfsdfkds

EVERYTHING. IS SO FUCKING CUTE. GOREVER. OH GOD FASGUIFGBUNGUBHKIBHJSDFKL Just. S-sparky. Lemme marry your animations, kay?

And yes, that is proper Daq hair coloring going on right thar yupppp <<<333

hfksdahfjsdfsd
they are all so happy oh my god okay yes pile of mush forever. And
slush. No, wait, that's gonna be SnowmanJack eventually
Back to top Go down
http://scribblepillz.tumblr.com
xsparky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:42 am

T-thanksss, lot! ://D <3 Glad you liked.
Yes, Yesss, trout. Imma start pimping off my animations, go ahead and marry 'em. Just another excuse for more rainbowrandyweddingcake.

Another dump- mix of new drawn tonight stuff (sob. while watching the terrible failure of hockey and needing to distract canadasorrow with stupid arts.) and some really old stuff I just got around to finishing. Derp.

sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 Saidsi10

^ Said and Noir. Er. I dunno. Couldnt draw anything serious.

v Actually :'D Had so much fun drawing this. Totally meant to go with terrible, broken newfie yellramblings of how much the Pit sucks with toothdogs and rats and scary Howling Light.

sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 PiggybackSilly-2

Y-Your F-F-FFFFace

^ My apologies, spousewifething :'I I needed too. Practice with mouthmoving. Couldnt. Resist.

v More lipsync practice. Shouting of: "HOWYAGETTIN'ONCOCKY!?". Or roughly translated: "Good-day, Strapper, love. How are you?" Yup.

Roric says hello

Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:26 am

fgkjndfnjkKJSBNFKJFSDFSDJKFNSKDFNJJSJK I AM SLAAAAAAIN. 8,,,D BY. ALL OF IT, FKNJSK---

And sob, that--that voiceclip from Det Satan Club seriously DOES sound like how Mer sounds if it were just a tiiiiny bit scratchier, skfnskfnsk ffffFFFFF---

TINY NOIR I AM GOING TO HUG HER AND SKJDFNSKNSKNK WHY DOES SAID'S BELT BUCKLE SAY "FIG"?!! KJSDFNKSJKKSK ALL OF THIS.IS. DELICIOUS.
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:31 am

oh dear lord I cannot laugh and my chest is breaking
Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:35 am

jkhfksjadhkfhsWHATISTHISEVENWAT.

OHGOD MER FFFFFFFF LOL AND THAT IS TYPICAL OF RORIC DURRRRRRRR.

AND SAID.
JUST. WHAT.

WHAT.

LOL

@ Kurr: Actually, his belt buckle is supposed to say FIGJAM, but my guess is it was too small~
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:20 am

As usual the animashuns don't want to loaaadddd ;A; BUT THOSE DRAWINGS ARE SO FUN AND DERP YES <333 *LUFFS THEM*
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
xsparky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:15 am

EDIT. sob. Derp. Nevermind. There totally used to be an animation here- but has gone missing now |D;; Ur. Will fix problem and put up later. Yesss.

V Ur. Always a good time for a mug up. Yeah. Okay. Im sleeping now. 8|;;

sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 TeaTime-1
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:00 pm

A-and. Speaking of mugs----that one's looking a little worse for wear, sdfnlsf oh god this is all kinds of loveliness. :,D WORLD FALLING APART AROUND THEM. COMPLETE NONCHALANCE.
Back to top Go down
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:06 am

What is this, elegant tea parties and picnics and why is it all so happy XDDD

Snort there's even a couple of toothdogs eyeing them hungrily in the back, very nice XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>   sparkys </insert witty quip about art here> - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparkys </insert witty quip about art here>
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Archive :: .B Archive :: Here Be Arts [Archive]-
Jump to: