Path to Shatterdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP

Go down 
+7
By the By
Mythee
ZygomaticProcess
Kurr
BewilderMe
Riparian
InkAbyss
11 posters
AuthorMessage
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP Empty
PostSubject: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Hey guys, I was just thinking it would be fun to do a collaborative meme where we all put in characters and take turn drawing panels. I was thinking we'd start out with this MASSIVE meme, have nine other people sign up, and I will randomize spots and maybe which panels each person is drawing (if you don't want the panels randomized say so in your sign-up.) I might even keep the exact lineup except for the ones in your panels hidden from everyone until the meme can be compiled! >:3

The blank has been taken down from DA, but don't worry, I have a blank copy!

SO ANYWAY IF YALL WANNA SIGN UP WITH ONE CHARACTER TO START OFF WITH GO AHEAD. If we get enough we can go into two memes and like, the people who only get to draw one panel (because there's 18 panels so 8 people get two, two people get one) can chose to put in another character in the other meme and do another panel if they want. Or ya' know whatever BAH I AM NOT MAKING SENSE ANYWAYS JUST THROW CHARACTERS YEAH AND I'LL ORGANIZE THIS SHINDIG.
Back to top Go down
Riparian
GM
Riparian

Character sheet
Name:: Rip
Classification: caffeinated

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:20 pm

I'm going to join with Ashke for shits and giggles.
Back to top Go down
http://wrathmorphic.tumblr.com
BewilderMe

BewilderMe

Character sheet
Name:: Porkchop
Classification: Dinner Meat

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:21 pm

I'm signing up for this shit with Bridhe. Hell yeah, randomize me~!
Back to top Go down
Kurr
GM
Kurr

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Merinski, yup. <3
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
ZygomaticProcess

ZygomaticProcess

Character sheet
Name:: Angieface
Classification: Ghost type

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Hahahaha, go ahead and add Edgar to the mix. :>
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
Mythee

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Reissner. XD I'm putting Reissner in this.
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
By the By

By the By

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Oh dear, I feel Destiny is going to be dragged into this.

XDDDD
Back to top Go down
DaJiboo

DaJiboo

Character sheet
Name:: The Fonz
Classification: EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 pm

This is a great idea.... I might have to find a scanner to upload ref.
I'm not reserving a spot yet, gonna have to talk to mythee.
Back to top Go down
xsparky

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Signing up! owo With Roric!

This sounds like fun, yesss.
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:10 am

TWOOOO MORE SPOTS OPEN AFTER THE FIRST DAY FOLKS.
Back to top Go down
Raccoon Recon

Raccoon Recon

Character sheet
Name:: Pillz
Classification: Asslord

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:33 am

fhakjdshfksd oh god-- YES joining in wiiiiiith... Daiquiri 8T
Back to top Go down
http://scribblepillz.tumblr.com
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Excelllent. I'ma gonna keep it open one more day and after that we will figure out who can add a second character owo
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:48 pm

I FILLED THE LAST SPOT WITH A MYSTERY MAN SOS WE CAN ALL START YO.

Okay, here's what you do, draw your character portrait within the confines of this box (should be png so it'll be transparent if you use save as rather than c/p) and then I will be PMING you your assignments that you will draw in this box. I'm PMing them to you so as to keep the complete line-up a secret until the very end AND DON'T YOU GO TELLING NO PEEPS WHAT YOU'RE DRAWING EITHER THAT WILL SPOIL THE SURPRISE. OKAY HERE I GO HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE FUN C<

ALSO

If you need to ask people for refs, go ahead, but try not to give away what you are drawing yeah? owo

ALSO ALSO

this should be self explanitor but just in case. PM ME YOUR ART DO NOT POST IT HERE UNLESS IT'S JUST YOUR PORTRAIT derp. If you wanna tell people you're done you can post status updates for sure C|
Back to top Go down
Radioactive_Parasol

Radioactive_Parasol

Character sheet
Name:: Rae
Classification: -->-->--->---> ~~~d(-_-)b~~~~

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:03 pm

I got really excited when I first saw this. and then I was like, "damn. I'm like, ten days late."
humph!
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Well who knows! We may do a different one or another one of the same meme with different characters so you may get your chance! :3
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

InkAbyss

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:34 pm

JUST GIVING THIS A BUMP since pretty much no one has sent ANYTHING in. WORK ON YER STUFF PEEPS.

pretty please <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP   COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COLLABORATIVE MEME SIGNUP
Page 1 of 1